Effective Date: 21 May, 2023
1. What Information We Collect
There are two types of information we collect:
Non-Personal Information: This refers to data that cannot be used to identify a specific individual. Examples include anonymous usage data, generic demographic information, and the type of browser used to access our site.
Personal Information: This refers to data that can identify an individual. When using our website, you might provide us with certain personally identifiable information, which includes but is not limited to your rough location and search queries.
2. How We Use The Information
We use the information we collect to provide, improve, and personalize our services. More specifically, we use the information for the following purposes:
- To manage your account and provide our services.
- To monitor user interactions and improve user experience.
- To improve our algorithm and search results based on the feedback we receive.
- To analyze usage and trends to better understand how our users use our website and services.
3. Data Sharing and Disclosure
4. Data Security
We implement a variety of security measures to help keep your information secure. However, ClickPop cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected from the users, as no method of digital transmission or storage is 100% secure.
5. Your Rights and Choices
As a user, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data:
- Access and Correction: You can access your personal data that we hold and request us to correct any errors in those data.
- Objection: You can object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Deletion: You can ask us to delete your personal data.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Email: email@example.com Postal Address: ClickPop Ltd, 4 Beverley Close, Marlow, Bucks. SL7 2RD
Thank you for using ClickPop!